Managers Interview Questions
Well, manager is a kind of coach who can have ability to mend the various activities of the organization either internal or external. Manager is a person who performs the duties like that of PODSCORB i.e. Planning, Organizing, Directing, Staffing, Coordinating and Budgeting within the organization to manage each and every thing. Therefore, anyone who holds and performed the above management skills can be manager. He had to show responsible actions and operations towards his organizational development.
Before cracking the interview of a Manager, here, I would like to sort out your queries regarding so many questions asked by the interviewer in his interview session. These questions may create a panic while you are facing the interview of “Manager”. You need to be prepared before in front of such interview to rid off such type of panics. So try to read this article and crack the interview of a Manager.
1. What do you mean by the word Management?
2. What is the reason behind leaving the previous job?
3. Have you any previous experience of working as a manager?
4. Tell me about the future goals?
5. If you have any mental anxiety and stress, how will you handle it?
6. Are you aware about our organization?
7. There are so many candidates for this post. Why you think you are applicable for this job?
8. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Weaknesses: I think I will be top manager one day and look myself as a big personality.
Below are few related Managers Interview Questions: