Social Worker Interview Questions
Social worker is a professional who is committed to tracking down of the social justice, to excellence of life and to the development of the full potential of each individual, group and community in a society. He draws on the social sciences to resolve social problems. He may works in research, practice or both. Social workers are organized into local, national, continental and international Professional bodies to further the aims of the profession.
Here, I am serving you with the ingredients of all the necessary information regarding the interview of the Social worker. This will definitely provide you all with the extra knowledge about the field.
1. Do you have any experience in this field?
2. Why do you want to join this profession?
3. If I will appoint you what you will do for us?
4. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
5. How do you establish a good communication with the others?
6. What types of standards you will use to writing up assessments, reports and recommendations?
7. What is your working style for this job?
Thanks for paying a cordial attention to read this article. You can modify your answers according to your educational backgrounds and experiences.
Below are few related Social Worker Interview Questions: